According To- E Praghna Student Login Guide 2023 – Sri Chaitanya Online Exams, Classes and Login Details , Sri Chaitanya is a well-known coaching industry name and helps students prepare for some of the nation’s toughest entrance exams. All of Sri Chaitanya’s students who enroll in junior college or senior college are subject to online exams of various kinds, such as part tests and unit tests, and practice tests, grand tests, etc. Sri Chaitanya has created an in-house, cutting-edge online examination platform called E-Praghna. It is hosted on a secure cloud infrastructure to enable it to operate at its peak performance every day and every time. Let’s discuss the E Praghna student login guide.
E Praghna – what is it?
To encourage e-learning and prevent gaps in a child’s education during the COVID-19 pandemic, Sri Chaitanya Group launched the E-Praghna login page.
Features of the E-Praghna Portal
- The following are some of the ways in which this portal helps students:
- Online practice tests are included in the portal.
- NEET, JEE, and other admission exams are taught on the platform.
- There is a complete course schedule on the site.
- Students can check everything to assess their performance using the function.
- Numerous practice questions are available for students to use.
- Performance-related feedback will be provided to each student.
- Is the portal accessible and usable by anyone?
Generally, people do not have access to the E Praghna portal. For the most part, Sri Chaitanya online classrooms provide login services to its direct and indirect stakeholders, which include:
Staff members and faculty
E Praghna student registration steps
- The first step is to go to the official student login page
- The next step is to click on the “Register for Free” button.
- From there, you must open the Signup Form.
- The fourth step is to enter your mobile number.
- Choose “GET OTP” from the menu.
- You will now receive an OTP to your mobile number, which must be entered where instructed.
- The seventh step is to complete the online registration form for students
- Log in with your User ID and password. Also Read- E Praghna Student Login Guide 2023 – Sri Chaitanya Online Exams, Classes and Login Details
What is the login process?
- Following the steps below will guide you through logging into the portal once you have registered it successfully:
- Visit the official website as the first step
- Visit the student login page in step 2.
- Enter your Sri Chaitanya Admission Number or your registered mobile number in the box.
- The fourth step is to type your ‘USER ID’
- Enter the password in step 5
- Click on the red ‘Sign In’ button.
- Sign in to the E Praghna online learning portal.
- What is the procedure for resetting a password in E Praghna Portal?
- You can quickly retrieve your forgotten password by clicking the link on the login page if you forget your password.
- The portal’s official website can be found here.
- The Reset / Forgot Password? option is located at the bottom of the login box, as shown in the illustration below.
- Click the Submit button after entering your Login id.
- You should have received an OTP after verifying your phone number.
- Verify your identity by typing your OTP.
- Create a new password.
- Go back to the login page and create an account to access the study materials.
As a final note:
E Praghna App and Web Login Instructions for Online Tests Sri Chaitanya is a well-known name in coaching for the most important admission exams in the nation. The online tests offered by Sri Chaitanya can be taken by signing in to E Praghna.com. You can take a test by visiting the website link or app for the E Praghna online exam.E Praghna Student Login Guide 2023 – Sri Chaitanya Online Exams, Classes and Login Details